Nov 16, 2016
Metal Studio Build 1460 has been released. See Download section of this site for download.
Since this Build, program Metal Studio is compatible with AutoCAD 2017. Metal Studio for AutoCAD 2017 is released as 64-bit version, only. This Build contains several minor bugfixes. There was no change in file format compared to previous Build
Feb 09, 2015
Metal Studio Build 1457 has been released.
The most important new features of this Build are import and export of configuration files and improved control over AutoCAD user interface (toolbars, menus and ribbons). Along with the new build, we released the new line of program Metal Studio compatible with the latest generation of program AutoCAD which starts with AutoCAD 2015.The name of this new line of program Metal Studio is A15 and it is available to all users of program Metal Studio. New Build contains signifficant number of optimizations and bugfixes.
- Added two new commands “Import of configuration files” and “Export of configuration files”
- Added new command mscui for recovery and reset of Metal Studio's user interface. This command can be called from command line
- Correction in dimension lines of arcs in workshop drawings
- Corrected behavior when entity's designated layer is turned off
- Corrected issue with additional quantity during the change of position.
Apr 11, 2013
Metal Studio Build 1404 released.
This build contains several improvements regarding recapitulation and increase of overall program stability and several fixes regarding problems with AutoCAD's command "purge". Since this Build, Metal Studio exists in a new editions, called A13 - compatible with AutoCAD 2013, 2014 and AutoCADs of the same generation.
Nov 07, 2011
Metal Studio compatible with AutoCAD 2010-2012 has been released.
This version is free of charge for existing users of program Metal Studio. New version is marked as "A10" and it is available in 32 and 64-bit releases.
Sep 13, 2011
Metal Studio Build 1323 released. See Download section of this site for download.
This build contains several changes including the generator of optimized cutting plan. Except this, new features are enabling arc bended plates and assigning arbitrary gap in beam to beam splice connection. Beside those new features, this version contains significant number of other improvements, optimizations and corrections.
May 31, 2011
Metal Studio Build 1314 released.
This build contains significant number of changes, including implementation of four automatized wizards for making compound elements-connections.
This is the complete list of new features in this version:
- compound element (wizard) : Lateral connection of I shaped beams
- compound element (wizard) : Column to beam connection
- compound element (wizard) : Beam to beam splice
- compound element (wizard) : Column base
- connection copying
- bended plate
- assigning one color for whole assembly overriding entities colors
- export of report in RTF format
- automatic installation of Sentinel HASP drivers