Software for creation of professional drawings, detailed specification, summary and fabrication drawings of metal structures.
- DWG compatible, integrated in Autodesk‘s AutoCAD
- Modeling girders with a large number of cross sections and metal plates of an arbitrary geometry
- Automatic marking, labeling and items counting
- Making details of cross section, of different point of view with or without depth
- Modeling bolted and welded joints
- Combined 2D and 3D drawing and automated construction of a large number of standard elements
Metal Studio (A21.x64)
• edition for 64-bit version of AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD 2022 • Build 1471 • Released 19.04.2021. • ZIP archive 42.9 MB •
Metal Studio (A19.x64)
• edition for 64-bit version of AutoCAD 2019 and AutoCAD 2020 • Build 1471 • Released 19.04.2021. • ZIP archive 42.5 MB •
User manual for Metal Studio (Serbian)
• PDF document 5.6 MB • released 15.06.2011 •
User manual for Metal Studio (English)
• PDF document 5.6 MB • released 03.10.2011 •
Apr 19, 2021 Metal Studio
Released new Metal Studio - Build 1471. See Download section of this site for download.
Since this Build, program Metal Studio is compatible with AutoCAD 2022. This Build contains a couple of bug fixes.
Dec 23, 2020 Metal Studio
Released new Metal Studio - Build 1466. See Download section of this site for download.
This Build contains several minor new features and fixes, the most important of which relate to support for UP and UPE profiles and the correction of several minor problems with transformations of plate metal and bolts, as well as the correction of minor problems when extraction of cross-sections. Read more
Apr 10, 2020 Metal Studio
Metal Studio compatible with AutoCAD 2021 has been released. See Download section of this site for download.
New version is marked as "A21" and it is available in 64-bit release only.