Nov 09, 2016
Released new ArmCAD 6 - Build 6312.
Since this Build, program ArmCAD 6 is compatible with AutoCAD 2017 and BricsCAD v17. ArmCAD6 for AutoCAD 2017 and for BricsCAD v17 are released as 64-bit version, only. This Build contains several minor bugfixes. There was no change in file format compared to previous Build
Dec 15, 2015
ArmCAD 6 compatible with BricsCAD v16 has been released.
New branch is marked as "B16".
Jun 30, 2015
Released new ArmCAD 6 - Build 6310.
Since this Build, program ArmCAD 6 is compatible with AutoCAD 2016. The most important new features in this Build are – better control of line thickness for bars, series and bars in cross sections, increased maximum for forms multiplicator, in bars recapitulation report added total sum of all re-bar types, in command for cross section added option for making double sided cross section of one series of bars This is a more detailed list of changes
- enabled work under AutoCAD 2016
- better control of line thickness for bars, series and bars in cross sections. Implemented 2 new features for determination of line thickness - "minimal diameter" and "uniform diameter"
- in seria in plane view, in version for BricsCAD 15, enabled change of bar geometry by gripping, just as that option exists in version for AutoCAD
- increased maximum for forms multiplicator to 100000
- in bars recapitulation report added total sum of all rebar types
- added new type for bar anchoring at the plate edge in commands for plate covering with bars and import from Tower.
- improved specificator with table for variable position by rounding bar lengths and equaling bars sub-positions
- in command for cross section added option for making double sided cross section of one seria of bars Except those new features, new build contains several fixes and optimizations.
Nov 05, 2014
ArmCAD 6 Build 6209 has been released.
Since this Build, program ArmCAD 6 is compatible with AutoCAD 2015 and BricsCAD V15. The most important new features in this Build are improvement in specifier editing with adjusting its 3D transformation, improvement in transfer and import of configuration files from other or previous versions of ArmCAD. Except those, this Build contains significant number of corrections and minor optimizations.
Jul 02, 2014
ArmCAD 6 Build 6103 has been released.
This new build contains several new features, the most important are: command for automatic creation of specificators for all positions of a form, editing of specificator enabling its rotation with adjusting labels position, option for altering of bar alignment direction in constant series in plan view, alerting if bar geomerty is not valid due to faulty bending, report of meshes recapitulation could display info about quantity and percentage of the waste.
Apr 07, 2014
A new version of ArmCAD has been released - ArmCAD 6 !
New version brings numerous improvements enabling faster, easier and more accurate work along with more economical usage of reinforcement. ArmCAD 6 has enriched functionality and is both-way compatible with ArmCAD 2005. ArmCAD 6 could work under AutoCAD and BricsCAD. Free, functional DEMO is available for download. See Download**** section of this site for download.
Dec 26, 2012
ArmCAD Build 1775 has been released. See Download section of this site for download.
This new build contains fixes for several frequently reported problems, it is compatible with Windows 8 operating system and has the same file format as previous Build. Along with the new build, we released the new line of program ArmCAD compatible with the latest generation of program AutoCAD which starts with AutoCAD 2013. The name of this new line of program ArmCAD 2005 is A13. Usage of A13 line for existing users of A10 line of program ArmCAD 2005 is free of charge. . This Build is implemented for the following:
- 32-bit and 64-bit version of program ArmCAD 2005 for AutoCAD 2010-2012 (named as "A10")
- 32-bit and 64-bit version of program ArmCAD 2005 for AutoCAD 2013 (named as "A13") . A13 line of program ArmCAD 2005 is free of charge for existing users of A10 line . What is new in the new Build:
- Fixes of several frequently reported problems: 1) lack of updating entity's graphics after its data has been changed from within the dialogs (mostly in dialog of Bar items database) 2) occasional cases of disturbance of UNDO system or drawing database corruption caused after changes made in dialog of bar items database 3) occasional cases of errors during open caused in case that last save of drawing was preformed during the work in Layout mode of AutoCAD 4) several minor fixes in order to increase the overall stability and robustness of the program.
- Improved the installation process
- Modified approach to AutoCAD's profiles. In some cases is disabled automatic profile switching to ArmCAD's profile. This modification will decrease the majority of reported problems with menus and tool bars. . Compatibility:
- Build 1775 has the same file format as Build 1763 and drawings saved with Build 1775 can be open from Build 1763 (for AutoCAD 2007-2012) and also from Build 1740 (for AutoCAD 2004-2006)
- Build 1775 is compatible with operating system Windows 8 and earlier operating systems (Windows 7, Vista, XP), in both, 32-bit and 64-bit versions. . We announce the end of further development and creation of new Builds of the program ArmCAD 2005 for AutoCAD 2007-2009.
Jun 23, 2011
ArmCAD Build 1763 has been released.
Porting to AutoCAD 2012 completed - since this Build, ArmCAD 2005 can run under AutoCAD 2012.
Except that, this Build contains some minor new features and changes. The most important changes are:
- feature of grouping columns in reports
- adjusting label's arrow layout (by setting the angle)
- easier installation under Windows 7 - program ArmCAD does not need to be installed and run in Windows Vista compatibility mode
- automatic installation of Sentinel Hasp drivers
- added support for using imperial units (in, ft) and displaying in mixed format (eg. 1'-5/12") in labels and reports.
Beside that, this Build contains several bug-fixes reported earlier. This Build is prepared for versions of ArmCAD working under AutoCAD 2007-2012 and does not cover version of ArmCAD for AutoCAD 2004-2006. There will be no future builds or any development related with version of ArmCAD for AutoCAD 2004-2006.
Oct 06, 2010
ArmCAD 2005 compatible with AutoCAD 2010 and 2011 has been released.
New version is marked as "A10". Old users of ArmCAD should contact local distributor and inform about obtaining this version... Information for old users of ArmCAD 2005:
- Users who bought ArmCAD 2005 before 01.01.2010. should contact a local distributor and inform about the price for obtaining this version.
- Users who bought ArmCAD 2005 after 01.01.2010. this upgrade is free of charge, and they also should contact a local distributor and ask for new installation number.
Feb 19, 2009
ArmCAD 2005 build 1740 released.
This build contains several minor changes and corrections. Released Demo version for AutoCAD 2007, 2008 and 2009.